We are thrilled to announce that our doors are now officially open to the public! Our students and staff are safely back on site and are settling in brilliantly.
Of course, things will look a little different but the amazing food, atmosphere and passion of our fantastic students remains the same. Our team are exceptionally dedicated and we have been working hard with our Health & Safety team to ensure we continue to maintain our highest of standards and that the restaurant is safe for you to visit. The health of everyone will be protected in accordance with the latest measures outlined by The Health Protection Regulations 2020.
Please find below an outline of the Covid-19 safety measures we have in place:
- We have revised our Risk Assessment in accordance with each successive government directive.
- We respectfully ask that you consider whether you are displaying coronavirus symptoms, of an increased temperature or a persistent cough or sneezing, before you book or visit us. We have a legal obligation to act if either guests or staff are displaying such symptoms. We reserve the right to deny entry to those displaying such symptoms.
- All Edmunds staff and students are subject to a daily ‘wellness’ inspection which includes a temperature check.
- Upon entry guests will be asked to “check in” using the official NHS QR code, to assist with the NHS Test & Trace system. Alternatively, at the time of booking, we will invite you to reveal the number of guests in your party and the name and telephone number of a ‘party leader’ – information will be retained, either in paper or virtual form for 21 days to assist in any potential virus infection Test & Trace investigation.
- Each table will be limited to 6 guests per table.
- Table service only, all food and drink orders will be fulfilled at the table.
- All guests and staff must always wear a face-covering, in all areas of Edmunds, except when sitting as guests at the dining table. Please note that a face-covering must be used when visiting the toilets and no queuing can be allowed.
- We have revised the layout of our restaurant to ensure sufficient space between tables and allow for social distancing. We ask that you remain mindful of social distancing guidelines which are set in accordance with the government directive at ‘one metre plus’.
- We have reviewed our menu offering and analysed how best to serve to allow for social distancing, while sustaining the highest standards of service. As part of that, we ask that you do not attempt to hand any dining items from your table to your waiter.
- Please note at the time of booking that payment should be made by card, not with cash.
- To comply with current government legislation all guests must vacate the restaurant by 9:45pm.
- Sanitiser stations have been installed throughout Edmunds, for staff and guests. The frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces, including tables, chairs and small equipment, has been increased. We can confirm that our disinfectants have proven to be effective against the virus.
Rest assured that we are working safely and enthusiastically to provide you with a memorable experience.
It has been a challenging time for the hospitality industry and we would like to take this opportunity to thank every single one of you for your support, understanding and patience.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Edmunds!
For any enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Edmunds team