It is important to us that you can dine with us knowing you’re in safe hands. So rest assured the Edmunds team will follow every practice to ensure your safety. Edmunds has always been synonymous with extremely high standards of service, food quality and health & safety. In response to the current local COVID-19 increase the Edmunds team have enhanced our systems across all aspects of our operations, to ensure the continued safety of our guests, students & team.
To keep everyone safe we are reintroducing some previous Covid-19 measures and following the current Government guidelines.
- We respectfully ask that you consider whether you are displaying coronavirus symptoms, of an increased temperature or a persistent cough or sneezing, before you book or visit us. We have a legal obligation to act if either guests or staff displaying such symptoms, anyone displaying such symptoms may be denied entry.
- Temperatures of all guest will be taken upon entry.
- All guests must wear a face-covering, in all areas of Edmunds, except when seated. Please note, that a face-covering must be used when visiting the toilets.
- Face coverings will be worn by all staff and students in both Kitchen and restaurant areas.
- Table service only, all food & drink orders will be fulfilled at the table.
- An enhanced focus on hand hygiene and sanitising.
- All Edmunds staff and students are subject to ‘wellness’ inspections which includes temperature checking & lateral flow testing.
- We have revised our Risk Assessment in accordance with each successive government directive
For any enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Edmunds team