Covid-19 Code of Conduct
2 November 2021
Edmunds has always been synonymous with extremely high standards of service, food quality and health & safety. In response to the current local COVID-19 increase the Edmunds team have enhanced our systems across all aspects of our operations, to ensure the continued safety of our guests, students & team.
To keep everyone safe we are reintroducing some previous Covid-19 measures:
- We respectfully ask that you consider whether you are displaying coronavirus symptoms, of an increased temperature or a persistent cough or sneezing, before you book or visit us. We have a legal obligation to act if either guests or staff displaying such symptoms, anyone displaying such symptoms may be denied entry.
- All guests must wear a face-covering, in all areas of Edmunds, except when seated. Please note, that a face-covering must be used when visiting the toilets.
- Face coverings will be worn by staff and students in both Kitchen and restaurant areas.
- Table service only, all food & drink orders will be fulfilled at the table.
- An enhanced focus on hand hygiene and sanitising.
- All Edmunds staff and students are subject to ‘wellness’ inspections which includes temperature checking & lateral flow testing.
- We have revised our Risk Assessment in accordance with each successive government directive.